Interpretation to dream of access to house
By Ivan Ho 19 Oct 2017
I believe the dream I have about the house has spiritual meanings as well as prophetic significances that manifest in the physical world.
My thoughts about its spiritual meanings are as follows:
1. My family members represent fellow family members in the body of Christ. We are the ones who belong to Christ and share the same destiny in God. Jesus says: “My family members are the ones who hear the word of God and do it”.
And it was told Him by some, who said, “Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, desiring to see You.” But He answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”
Luke 8:20-21 NKJV
2. All those who are with me are my immediate family members. Just as someone is born into a family, everyone must become born again in Christ before he or she belongs in the family of God.
3. The house we go to represents the house of God, or the local church. It is not a physical building but a home and gathering place for the believers. The head of the house is our Lord Jesus Christ. The house of God is the spiritual gathering place for God’s people who belong to the kingdom of God.
4. We can clearly see inside the house through the full height windows from the outside.
Only those who are born again can see the kingdom of God. When one becomes born again in the spirit, his spiritual eyes are open that allows him to see the kingdom of God.
Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
John 3:3 NKJV
5. To be able to see the kingdom of God is a great start when we are born again, but we need to also enter into the kingdom in order to access all that God has prepared for His people. In order to access and enter into the kingdom of God, we need to carry the keys of the kingdom. Without the keys, we cannot enter in.
“And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Matthew 16:19 NKJV
Some people have been given the keys of the kingdom that not only allow them to enter the kingdom of God at anytime, but also given the power to open doors for others to enter in.
We can only get the keys of the kingdom from our Lord Jesus Christ who alone holds and gives us the keys.
6. The front part of the house is the living room. It represents that part of the kingdom that are readily accessible to everyone who are born again in Christ. Normally, the living room is the first space which we enter when we go inside the house.
7. The rear part of the building is the family room. It is the gathering place for family members only. The furnishings in this space are concealed with coverings. It signifies the mysteries of the kingdom that are concealed to the public eyes but are revealed to the disciples of Jesus.
And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?” He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.”
Matthew 13:10-13 NKJV
The family room is polygonal in shape rather than the normal rectangular shape. I believe it speaks of that which are unconventional or unusual. I believe it also speaks of that which is supernatural that the natural mind cannot understand.
8. When we are on the outside, we see a large number of men and women who come in over the fence and standing upon the landscape rocks.
I believe they represent the group of people from the outside who have somehow entered into the sheepfold by climbing over the fence instead of access through the door of Jesus. They are a generation of many young people who have been sown the word of God but because they are standing on rocky places, the seeds never take root and bear fruit in their lives.
“But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.”
Matthew 13:20-21 NKJV
Furthermore, I believe it is a picture of some modern churches who are gathering the crowd into their church premises even though a lot of them are unredeemed sinners who are yet to be born again in Jesus nor are they rooted in the word of God. They may enjoy the church experience but have not experienced the new birth nor have relationship with the God of the house.
In truth, although Jesus died on the cross for the whole world, the church is not a place for the gathering of strangers and trespassers, and those who enter in must first come through the door of Jesus.
The heart of Jesus is to bring in people from outside but they must first access through His redeeming blood or else they have no place in the kingdom. The redeemed must also be rooted in the word of God and continue to bear fruit for the kingdom, or else they are like the ones on rocky places who will eventually fall away.
“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.”
John 10:9 NKJV
9. The house is connected to the CBD and accessible via a highway.
There is a supernatural highway that connects the city to the church unusual. It is a highway that is prepared by God that allows the community in the city to have direct access to the kingdom of heaven without any blockages. Once that supernatural highway is built there are no walls dividing the church and the city.
A highway shall be there, and a road, And it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it, But it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, Shall not go astray. No lion shall be there, Nor shall any ravenous beast go up on it; It shall not be found there. But the redeemed shall walk there, And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, And come to Zion with singing, With everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, And sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Isaiah 35:8-10 NKJV